Re: Proposal: Desktop kernel bk tree/patchset.

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 17:08:29 EST

Hi.

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 07:41, Greg KH wrote:
> Then why stop at USB? Why not pci, i2c and driver core bk pulls too?
> Continue down that path and you've duplicated the -mm tree :)

I was only thinking of USB because that's one of the areas at the
forefront of my mind at the moment: USB support doesn't work well with
suspending to disk yet.

That said, you're right, I should probably look at the others too. Don't
want to duplicate -mm though!

It's only a proposal :>

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
Pastoral Worker

Everyone lives by faith. Some people just don't believe it.
Want proof? Try to prove that the theory of evolution is true.