Re: Linux v2.6.9... (compile stats)

From: viro
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 19:51:24 EST

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 08:29:59PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Current patch is at
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/libata/patch.iomap.bz2

Got it.

> I still merging stuff, so won't get around to it for another day or so :)
>
> I certainly don't mind anyone stealing the task from me, but the effort
> is larger than the other iomap conversions. The patch above hits all
> the easily-picked fruit, leaving the stuff that requires a modicum of
> effort:

Hey, it's not that there wasn't enough work in other places... I've
picked the patch above for -bird and will happily leave further sata
stuff to you, TYVM ;-)

Speaking of which, since -bk5 is out there now... Could you drop the delta
between it and your current netdev-2.6 somewhere on anonftp? AFAICS there
are 6 patches missing from the pile I've sent to you (3 out of them with
objections I've seen + 1 you've asked to postpone), but there's another
pile waiting to be sent (11 more)...