Re: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 14:45:20 EST

Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> I've got plenty of peyote around -- just watered them this morning.

What happened to your peyote-based cure for arthritis? I can't seem to find either timpanogas.org or utah-nac.org at the moment.

> Dump the FS's and NUMA guys. Then you are nearly there for being
> squeaky clean.

Now, far be it for this old Coyote to sense something amiss in a person who's associated with both SCO and a controlled substance. Yes, I'm aware of recent Utah Court rulings; they only apply to members of the Native American Church.

Not that SCO would mind "tainting" Linux by associating its developers with an illegal substance...

You mean they're gonna give us some weed?

;-) if it isn't obvious...

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc