Abwesenheitsnotiz: Your music

From: Frappa, Isabelle
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 04:42:58 EST

Thank you for your message.
I am currently out of the office but I will be back on 25th October. In urgent cases please contact Kevin Prudence.

Danke für Ihr E-Mail.
Ich bin nicht im Büro und komme am 25. Oct. zurück. In dringenden Fällen bitte mit Kevin Prudence Kontakt aufnehmen.

Merci pour votre message.
Je suis absente jusqu'au 25 Octobre. Pour les questions urgentes, merci de contacter Kevin Prudence.

kevin.prudence@xxxxxxx
Tel. +41 61 68 89315

Kind Regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, cordialement

Isabelle Frappa

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.