Re: Fw: Re: 2.6.9-rc2-mm4

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 16:50:36 EST

On Thursday 30 September 2004 18:25, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> On Thursday 30 September 2004 17:32, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> > >
> > > no, disk works just fine ;) If it is my tree I will happilly fix it.
> > >
> > > Borislav, could you apply only these patches from -mm4 and retest?
> > >
> > > linus.patch
> > > bk-ide-dev.patch

> > Hi people,
> >
> > well, I've applied the above patches but no change - same "hdc: lost
> > interrupt" message. 2.6.9-rc3 behaves the same, as expected.
>
> Well, if 2.6.9-rc3 fails then it is not my tree...
>
> Please find kernel version which introduces this bug.

Just compiled 2.6.8.1 and tested audio extraction. The bug is there.
After that, reran the test with 2.6.7. Everything went fine. So it must have
been between 2.6.7 and 2.6.8.1 when the bug got introduced. Any additional
debugging options in the ATA/IDE cd driver i could turn on so that I could
get more verbose messages while executing cdda2wav?
> > Regards,
> > Boris.

Boris.