Re: New DRM driver model - gets rid of DRM() macros!

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 08:25:39 EST

I have the basics working alright, my only issue was with getting
proper sysfs with it, I'll dig up my latest version and post it, I've
also got a ported DRM for it,

at the moment it was doing something like
/sys/devices/vga00 /sys/devices/vga01 one for each user of the card
(multi-card would look really ugly) whereas what we probably want is a
directory per card along the lines of
/sys/device/vga0
/vga1

and then links 0->x for each registered driver or maybe even links
like common, dri , fb0 (make the names meaningful as they do have
one...)

Dave.