Re: [RFC] ARM binutils feature churn causing kernel problems

From: Russell King
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 16:28:43 EST

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 09:17:50PM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> >From loooking at the gcc and binutils lists it seems codesourcery is pushing
> through all the ARM EABI bullshit. Maybe we can persuade hjl to keep it
> out of his bintuils release? So far we've been served far better with them
> on Linux anyway..

Maybe... though I'd like to get some sort of concensus on the specific
issue I mentioned so I can provide an adequate response back to the
folk involved in this specific issue - both the users _and_ the
developers of the toolchain.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: 2.6 PCMCIA - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/