Re: mlock(1)

From: Stefan Seyfried
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 10:30:37 EST

Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 04:34:54PM +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

Your "close-lid with suspend-to-disk" without ever asking password in
suspend is fundamentally unfixable, unless you use public key

or unless i enter it on every boot.

Probably the next best thing you can do is to ask a preventive suspend
password during boot, for the suspend-capable-machines. That would be
more reasonable since I'd leave it disabled on my desktop.

or just enter the cryptoswap password on every boot / resume :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried, QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices, SUSE LINUX AG Nürnberg.

"Any ideas, John?"
"Well, surrounding them's out."