Kernel hang with 2.6.9-mm3-S6

From: Gilbert, John
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 20:11:40 EST

Hello,
This probably needs to be reported to IM or AM.
I'm building a KGDB instrumented low latency Linux kernel, the target
machine is a Dell Inspiron 8100. If it boots to login, and the lid is
closed, it's hung hard. (Ctrl C from KGDB client does nothing, no curser
flashing, no keyboard input (not even beeping after holding keys down).
It doesn't hang at initial kdgbwait, or under 2.6.8.1.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help fix this (I'm not a
kernel programmer).
Thanks.

John Gilbert
jgg@xxxxxxxxx