RE: three days running fine, then memory allocation errors

From: Ingo Freund
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 09:59:48 EST

Thank you for the answer.
Well, I'll stop my requests to the drivers output immediatly.

The problem is, that I only get the errors on one machine.
Others (with less memory) don't react this way.
It will take some time to include the patch and inform about
the output. I have to reboot the machine after installing the
patch and the new kernel build. This can only happen in certain
time windows.
Is it neccessary to wait until the error occurs or do you only
want some outputs?

Bye - Ingo.