Re: lost memory on a 4GB amd64

From: Jon Masters
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 17:01:59 EST

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:47:20 +1000 (EST), Sergei Haller

> I guess I should write a simple C-program using malloc or something to
> reproduce the crash in the simplest possible way, shouldn't I?

You've answered your own question Sergei. Thing is - you mentioned the
AGP aperature settings in your original post and then got tied up
thinking there's a bug in the kernel but we have to rule out stuff
like X getting very unhappy trying to play in the wrong place or
something. Try a simple test case and then see if you can give any
other handy details on your situation.

Jon.