How about a new development series kernel?

From: Alexander Stohr
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 01:26:28 EST

The below quotes do originate from the linux-usb-devel
mailing list. They were created in respect to the code
for ub.c and its releated files.

> > I really wonder how such a yet unfinished module
> > ever made it to merge into a stable kernel series.
>
> And where would our "development series" kernel be? :)

Other than that i observed some other rather more
critical code like the nfs implementation got broken
which in turn lead to the usage of a brown paperbag.

How about cloning a Linux-2.7.0 tree
from maybe the upcoming 2.6.9 release?

-Alex.

PS: I am reading this list via the MARC servers.
Feel free if you want to CC me in your replys.

--
NEU: GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail