Re: [grsec] Linux 2.4.27 SECURITY BUG - TCP Local (probable Remote)Denial of Service

From: Igmar Palsenberg
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 07:48:56 EST

> My apologies if this is to the wrong place - it happens to be the
> first kernel bug I have found (or what appears to be one), and I'm
> not entirely sure how to properly inform the Linux community about
> it.

It's usually best to use the names / addressen in the MAINTAINERS file.
Security issues like this are IMHO best first adressed to the maintainer
of the code that is most likely to contain the bug.

I would suggest sending this to Dave Miller or Alexey Kuznetsov, both
names which appear frequently when it comes to IP related stuff.

Regards,

Igmar