Problem with booting my kernel

From: Marcin Głogowski
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 08:30:14 EST

Hallo,
I have strange problem: Im using the 2.4.21 version of Linux kernel which is patched to be usable with the cirrus (arm) machines.
Everything looks good, but when the system is booting kernel stops after "TCP hash tables configured" message.
Any kernel panic message nor other info is displayed.
I would be grateful if somebody would tell me which file of the linux kernel (or part of the kernel) is next after the TCP initialization.
I will try to change the files in the linux kernel, but I dont know for now which.
I think it could be the multicast, but Im not sure.
Thank You for help, regards
Marcin Glogowski