Re: [2.6.9-rc1-bk14 Oops] In groups_search()

From: Peter Williams
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 00:50:47 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
Peter Williams <pwil3058@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew Morton wrote:
>>>the bug.

bk10 is where the problem was introduced.
bit.

OK, thanks for hanging in there.

I've placed four backout patches at
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/stuff/pid-revert/. Could you
please try them, see which one fixes it up?

Grab the latest Linus snapshot and apply them in this order:

1-1911-3-2.patch

Still there with this one PLUS I now get a whole bunch of "scheduling while atomic" errors when I do "make install" which fails due to a segmentation fault while doing the mkinitrd bit.

1-1901-1-17.patch
1-1860-1-29.patch
1-1860-1-28.patch

Thanks.