unexported tlb_flush_* routines in 2.6 on ppc64

From: Anil Kumar Prasad
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 08:34:40 EST

Hi,

I was trying to get my 2.4 module code working on 2.6
ppc64 (2.6.5-7.97 kernel provided by SUSE/distribution
SLES9). It seems tlb_flush routines are no longer
exported for module usage. Same is the case with 2.6.8
ppc64 kernel.

ppc64 #defines tlb_flush routines to flush_tlb_pending
(which needs __flush_tlb_pending). It also needs
per_cpu__ppc64_tlb_batch data.

I could see tlb_flush routines still exported on all
other platforms. Is there any reason for un-exporting
it on ppc64?

There used to be a ppc64-devel mailing list at
lists.linuxppc.org but its no longer accessible. Does
anyone know its current location?

Thanks,
Anil.

PS: Please put me on cc as I am not subscribed to this list.