Re: New proposed DRM interface design

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 17:20:27 EST

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:15:07 +0100, Alan Cox <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In some cases yes. The DRM is happy with the idea of the kernel being a
> DRM client too.

Thats actually a pretty cool idea. For us that need to use the vesa
fbcon driver because
there is no native driver, it would probably be faster and saner, and
no more problems with
dri drivers that don't play nice with fbcon drivers (is that even an
issue anymore?)

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@xxxxxxxxx