Re: [RFC] DRM remove DMA/IRQ macros..

From: Paul Jackson
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 23:19:12 EST

David wrote:
> Ask Andrew Morton for pointers to handy sparc64 cross

The ones I use (after I broke every build from here to Kingdom Come with
my dreaded cpumask patch ;) are I believe the same ones Andrew recommends:

Cross-Compile Tool Chains used in Patch LifeCycle Manager
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/plm/cross_compile/

They work pretty slick - download, unpack, set the specified ENV
variables, and build away. I build several arch's on my desktop PC.

I did report a breakage in the alpha build a couple of weeks ago to an
email I found embedded in the tools, and haven't heard anything back.
Don't know if that's been addressed or not. I should send that message
out again.

--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability