Re: Kernel or Grub bug.

From: Marcos D. Marado Torres
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 01:57:56 EST

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 prasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

have you tried removing the initrd entry in GRUB.
In most cases you can safely do away with it. That would
atleast make sure the problem is not with the initrd.

Yes, I did it.
I'm actually using lilo, but I've tried with both.

Mind Booster Noori

Prasad

Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado - marado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against html email, Microsoft
/\ attachments and Software patents. They endanger the World.
Sign a petition against patents: http://petition.eurolinux.org