mga drm problem despite recent changes

From: David M
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 06:11:08 EST

Hello

I believe some bugs have been fixed in the mga drm code that is part of the
2.6 lowlat P8 patch set. Most of my audio qt apps now work (eg qjackctl muse
rosegarden etc) however there still seems to be a problem with mixxx ( a dj
software). All is fine using the 2.4 kernel and all is well when not using
drm in the 2.6.8.1-P8 kernel but when drm is enabled in the 2.6.8.1-p8 kernel
mixxx freezes and kill, top and ps commands stop working and as a result a
clean shutdown is impossible.

Sorry its not a detailed report as its only a users perspective.

Dave