Re: Need help in mounting two-LUN atapi flash card reader

From: Alan Cox
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 15:57:23 EST

On Maw, 2004-08-24 at 02:57, Karthi Jothi wrote
> Need help in mouting two-LUN atapi flash card reader.
> 1. The device used for mounting is a Atap flash card reader and it is not
> an USB device. It uses 40-PIN ide connector and cable. It is connected as
> secondary master to the linux system.

The ide-scsi driver handles multiple luns but in 2.4 the default
behaviour most vendors shipped was "do not probe extra luns". There is a
scsi black/whitelist table that is used to vary the behaviour or the
max_scsi_luns option to the scsi layer should also work.

2.6 is meant to be a bit more intelligent about this and my Nakamichi CD
changer seems to do the right thing.

Alan