Re: pwc+pwcx is not illegal

From: David Ford
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 15:53:13 EST

Kenneth Lavrsen wrote:

[...]
Just look at the reaction everywhere. I have rarely seen so many angry Linux users. I have already started contacting computer magazines and news papers. I just cannot accept that people can care so little for other people.

Kenneth

One incredibly burning question sits before me. Why do you spend such an exorbitant amount of energy wailing and hand waving over this instead of coming up with a solution? You're so hellbent on making a big stink out of it instead of what seems to be a simple issue. Since the driver already exists in multiple parts, use the existing works to come up with a solution. I know Nemosoft loves his work and nobody likes getting pushed away. But if the approach is wrong, find a solution that is right.

Honestly, it's pretty annoying to see people hellbent on the ruckus itself with little or no thought to a solution.

Make sure that gets into the editorials too.

-david

begin:vcard
fn:David Ford
n:Ford;David