Re: Termination of the Philips Webcam Driver (pwc

From: Shawn Starr
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 14:48:44 EST

Perhaps it's time we just fork the driver and reverse engineer the PWCX
archive and end this madness. If Philips doesn't want to release their code
that's fine but there's nothing stopping us from doing it ourselves.

P.S, Philips if you do read this mailing list. You certainly didnt make many
friends. if Adaptec can do it, you can too.

Any takers? ;-)

Shawn.