Re: Latest Altix I/O code reorganization code

From: Patrick Gefre
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 11:34:53 EST

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 10:10:01AM -0500, Patrick Gefre wrote:

This is an update to our last set of patches. I've added some comments from the
last review and another synopsis of the patches. The individual patches will
follow this email.

Applying this against current BK gives a reject in
arch/ia64/sn/io/machvec/pci_bus_cvlink.c for the 6th patch

I used the tree at http://lia64.bkbits.net/linux-ia64-test-2.6.8.1
from yesterday