Re: kernel 2.6.8 pwc patches and counterpatches

From: Wouter Van Hemel
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 07:51:06 EST

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Denis Vlasenko wrote:

Code is under GPL. You can add it back anyday. It's less work than writing
such a long email.

I just happen to be better at writing rants than writing drivers. :)

If the maintainer wants it pulled, I feel it would be stealing to add it back into the kernel without his approval. Perhaps we could rewrite the driver and merge it with some other webcam driver projects.