Re: radeonfb problems (console blanking & acpi suspend)

From: Hamie
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:02:15 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:

Hi!

2) after an acpi suspend the backlight goes back on but there is no data
displayed on the screen (no X running nor started since boot)

If more information is needed for diagnosis then please email me.

Known problem for suspend-to-ram, see Ole Rohne's patches.

Really? I use 2.6.8.1 on an r50p with radeonfb enabled, and don't experience this... But I do run X as well (X.Org) with the X.Org radeon driver

I do have problems with a total freeze several minutes after the SECOND suspend... But I'm stil trying to track that down...