Re: 2.6.4: Mount of /dev/hdb1 impssible

From: Will McDonald
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 11:23:03 EST

For the benefit of those searching list archives:

I had this problem while upgrading from 2.6.2 to 2.6.6 (and 2.6.7/2.6.8), so
the problems seems to have arrision in either 2.6.3 or 2.6.4.

The solution (at least for a few people who have experienced this) is to
remove the evms package. Look for the existence of (on my system) /dev/evms/.

Not strictly necessary, but can anyone in the know explain why this broke?

-will