Linux-kernel, Your ID was stolen

From: ID Theft Comm
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 05:10:01 EST

Hello,

Do you know that you identity was stolen? Lots of people suffer from identity theft. But they don?t care of their credit history until it becomes too late.

It is evident that your identity had already been stolen and fraudulently used. We strongly encourage you to take all of the appropriate steps in order to safely recover from this unfortunate situation. Please never let your identity be stolen again!

It is strongly recommended that you visit http://www.d-reports.org and learn the steps that will help you recover from this stressful matter.

Our organization is founded in 2002. Our aim is to track and fight identity theft. It is obvious that your identity was stolen. Not only can mother maiden names be read from stolen identities, but even e-mail addresses are sometimes read there. Be careful in future!

D-Reports & Associates
http://www.d-reports.org