Re: 2.6.8: IDE cdrecord problems

From: Simon Kirby
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 17:02:01 EST

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 11:19:09PM +0200, Colin Leroy wrote:

> In my case it is a stock kernel. Also, I never saw any of these
> messages before...

I can confirm that this also happens here, on 2.6.8rc4 and possibly
earlier rcs (should probably have reported it earlier). :)

I can burn DVDs with growisofs without problem, but burning an audio
CD with cdrecord OOMs everything and the box chokes. slabinfo did
not appear to report anything large if I remember correctly, but I'm
not certain.

Simon-