Re: Linux Kernel bug report (includes fix)

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 10:32:29 EST

Jim Gifford wrote:
There is a simple fix to your problem, I have sent this patch to you a few times, but never got an answer.

I bet eveyone here will agree, this is the proper way to fix the issue

Everyone has agreed that not using kernel headers is the proper way to fix the issue. Joerg can include the extracted and cleansed headers released regularly and include them in his software.

The whole ide that no one can compile his application unless they have the kernel source online is a non-starter in the first place.

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@xxxxxxx)