Re: Altix I/O code reorganization

From: Patrick Gefre
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 18:48:37 EST

I'm sending out a new patch set - the set of files will follow this email.

I'll add in this email the comments on the general comments and the comments on
the specific pach comments will be in the email for that updated patch - hopefully
that makes some kind of sense 8^). I didn't include the small bte change in this
set.