Re: ipw2100 wireless driver

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 12:54:34 EST

James Ketrenos wrote:
We're currently working to clean up ipw2100 and ieee80211 code for submission to netdev for discussion and hopefully inclusion in the future. The ieee80211 code is still being heavily developed, but its usable. If anyone wants to help out, or if folks feel its ready as-is to get pulled into wireless-2.6, let me know.

Well, wireless-2.6 is a development tree, so I would rather things land there sooner rather than later.

Everybody needs to be developing "on the same page".

Jeff