Re: Can not read UDF CD

From: xerces8
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 07:28:17 EST

Hi!

I (D.Balazic, from another email account) created another CD and it has
the same problem.

Nero version : 5.5.10.56
OS : Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition

Nero settings :

- FS : UDF
- UDF partition type : Physical
FS version : UDF 1.02

I burned a small text file in the first session and then another text file
in the second session ( did not finalize the CD ).

It can not be mounted in linux. Using the mount option session=0 mounts
the first session, but I can only list the files (well, one file), not
access them. This time I used a slightly older kernel, the one from Fedora
Core 2 ( 2.6.7-something IIRC ).

So it seems the problem is reproducable both in Nero 5.5.x and 6.x

Regards,
David