Compiling External Modules - Local Include Files

From: Chirag Pandya
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:04:11 EST

I'm having trouble recompiling my 2.4 modules that
contain local include files. Here is the scenario:
Dir contents
------------
/home/radar/dirA/local.h
/home/radar/dirB/main.c
/home/radar/dirB/Makefile

main.c
------
#include "dirA/local.h"
main ()
{
/* Module Code*/
}

Using the following make command
# make -C /usr/src/linux-2.6.7 M=$(PWD) modules

I get the following error messages
Entering directory /usr/src/linux-2.6.7
CC [M] /home_dir/dirB/main.c:15:32: dirA/local.h: No
such file or directory

Obviously when I am in /usr/src/linux-2.6.7 I cannot
see local.h.

I noticed that PATCH 5/5 contains an extmodules.txt
document with but with a "local includes" section
still blank under TODO.

Any help on how I can fix this?
Thanks