New wlan kernel driver (rtl8180+sa2400)

From: andreamrl
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 11:14:35 EST

Hi!
I'm writing a module for linux kernel in the hope to make work cards with
Realtek rtl8180 main chip and philips sa2400 radio chip.
Altought it is still in an early development stage I decided to announce it
because it now roughly reiceves and transmits frames (at least on my system).
It is bad written and for now it still lack of ceratin fundamental thing
(memory freeing etc..)..
If someone is interested it is on sourceforge named rtl8180-sa2400.
I hope this may be useful to someone, if not sorry in advance..

Thanks,
Andrea Merello