Re: PATCH: cdrecord: avoiding scsi device numbering for ide devices

From: DervishD
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 05:41:20 EST

Hi Jörg :)

* Joerg Schilling <schilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> It creates bad impressions if people from LKML are a source of
> unrelated rants. Please stop this if you don't like to conribute to
> the subject.

Joerg, don't take it bad, nor as a personal offense, but it is
*really* difficult to follow a thread which is broken, and your
messages starts new threads. That's difficult.

> BTW: I am using 'mailx' which is _the_ official mail reader from
> the POSIX standard......

POSIX may specify 'mailx' as the name of the official mail
reader, I really don't know, but your 'mailx' is screwing the
threads.

Believe it or not, people don't hate you and don't do things just
to annoy you, is just a bit of netiquette, no more, no less. You're a
very clever guy (the cdrecord I use everyday is there to prove it)
but sometimes you sound a bit... blunt and that causes problems.

No offense intended ;)

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736