Re: USB troubles in rc2

From: Michael Guterl
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 15:33:04 EST

2.6.7-mm7 doesn't work
2.6.7-mm7 (with bk-usb.patch reverted) works

2.6.8-rc2 doesn't work
2.6.8-rc2-mm2 doesn't work
2.6.8-rc2-mm2 (with bk-usb.patch reverted) doesn't work

I will test rc1 later tonight once I get off work and post the results.

As stated earlier machine hangs on Starting cups. If I disconnect all
USB devices it boots, but when I plug my keyboard in, nothing works
unless I hold down a key for a few seconds. Then the input is shown
on the machine but repeatedly, like I was holding the key. Example
I'll hold the "s" key and it appears after a few seconds, but like
"sssssssssssssssssssssssssss" if I hit backspace nothing, but if I
hold it, it will erase all the characters.

Please CC to linux-usb-devel as I am not subscribed.