drm mailing list?

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 05:54:51 EST

Okay the people who are interested in the future of the DRM seem to be
fairly evenly split between dri-devel and linux-kernel mailing lists,

I'm not going to subscribe to lk (I've been there and I quite enjoy having
a life :-), and I know a fair few lk people won't want to join dri-devel
as DRM isn't the only thing going on there...

So is there a requirement for having a drm mailing list? I'm sure fd.o
will oblige if I ask, I expect it to be fairly low traffic with mostly
patch and future directions discussions...

If anyone thinks this is a really bad idea let me know, otherwise I'll
probably start the ball rolling before the end of the week..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person