Re: USB troubles in rc2

From: Trever L. Adams
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 01:54:51 EST

I have the same board. I cannot get USB and 1394 to cohabitate. On my
system, when I insert a USB device, the 1394 system shows itself as
handling the interrupt and the USB remains dormant.

Trever

--
"You can surrender Without a prayer But never ever pray Pray without
surrender You can fight Fight without ever wining But you can never ever