Re: [SSI-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenSSI 1.0.0 released!!

From: Erich Focht
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 08:58:08 EST

On Monday 02 August 2004 08:30, Aneesh Kumar K.V wrote:
> > [....] Congratulations. But I was a bit disappointed that there
> > wasn't a tarball with the kernel patches and other sources.
> > Any chance to add that to the site?
>
> I have posted the diff at
> http://www.openssi.org/contrib/linux-ssi.diff.gz

Hmmm, that's too huge to get an overview on what it does...
The current CVS ci/kernel touches 137 files, openssi/kernel touches
350 files. Plus the ci/kernel.patches and openssi/kernel.patches...

> For 2.6 we are planning to group the changes into small patches that is
> easy to review.

Sounds great! Having groups sorted by functionality will help a
lot. When will these be visible in the CVS?

Thanks,
best regards,
Erich