200X Aloe Concentrate

From: alex pan
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 05:32:37 EST

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are specialed on Aloe Vera planting and extracting,
just now I found from web that your esteemed company is dealing or using 200X Aloe Vera Concentrate,
so I write this mail to you to found out if we can be one of your new supplier, our relative products is as following:

200X Aloe Vera FD Gel Powder,
200X Aloe Vera SD Gel Powder,
100X Aloe Vera FD Decolorized WL Powder,

If you feel interesting, pls contact me soon.

Good Weekend.

and Best regards

Mr. Alex Pan
Director of Intl' Trade Dept.
Yunnan Yuanjiang Evergreen Biological Industry (Group) Co., Ltd

Add: 207#, 208#, BLD A2, Rd 9, High-New science and tech zone, Kunming, PR China.
Post Code: 650106
Tel: 86-871-8313315 ext 8039,
86-871-8329088 ext 8039,
86-871-8321088 ext 8039,
86-871-8323182,
Fax: 86-871-8313701,
86-871-8323182,
MP: 86-13888168747
Http://www.greenaloe.com/,
Http://www.evergreen-aloe.cn/,
Email:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*******************

Sub 1: about Yunnan Yuanjian Evergreen Biological (Group) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1999, Evergreen is a large enterprise of aloe industry in China, feature as following:
l A Class Member of IASC (International Aloe Science Council, www.iasc.org),
l GMP factory, HACCP production, SSOP workshop, solid quality background,
l 4 million USD investment in extraction facility, first class in the world,
l 5000 acres organic plantation which is largest in Asia, annual turnout 30,000 tons fresh leaf,
l Membrane separation in extraction and concentration, each molecule is pure and alive,
l Freeze Dried tech concentration below 45℃, no nutrition loss and 100% purity,
l 1/3 Chinese Aloe Vera ingredients market share, focus on top brands, such as Nestle.

Sub 2: What Evergreen can provide
A. Super Raw Industry Materials (Ingredients) as nutritional/functional/healing additives for
-Food, such as: health, functional, natrual, green, organic, healing drink & food,
-Healthcare,
-Skincare,
-Cosmetics,
-Pharmaceuticals,