Re: [Fastboot] Re: Announce: dumpfs v0.01 - common RAS output API

From: Martin J. Bligh
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 10:40:02 EST

> We really want to get into the new kernel ASAP and clean stuff up from
> in there.

As long as the "init" routines are run on every startup (not just kexec ones),
they should get plenty of testing (though not from bad card state).

I still think we could share code by running the shutdown routines from
the *new* kernel before trying to init the card if they're written in a
robust way so as to allow it ... is that insane?

M.