Re: 2.6.8-rc2 crashes

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 13:44:29 EST

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 13:50, Randy.Dunlap wrote:
>On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:02:59 -0400 Gene Heskett wrote:
>| On Tuesday 27 July 2004 13:32, Randy.Dunlap wrote:
>| [...]
>| >|

>| 2.6.8-rc2? These patches I got will need to be reverted then?
>
>Nope, my bad. I didn't read $Subject... please continue....

Oh, mmm, well, for some unexplainable reason it did apply the patches
on top of rc2 without any fussing, and it is building, ahh scuse me,
is built. This athlon 2800 is awesome, my makeit script runs in a
bit over 6 minutes. And unrelated of course, by now, the kde build
has puked all over itself, it now doesn't like the glibc installed by
FC2. Go figure...

Anyway, now I'll go make it again using the 2.6.8-rc1 main patch &
throw this one away. Not that big a deal when there a 120Gb drive to
play in.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.