how to use system calls from user space

From: une pomme
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 10:52:06 EST

hi,

I have some problems using system calls from kernel
space because they are acting like if data were given
from user space and can not retrieve them correctly.
so I have to recode system calls I want to use,
removing "getname" and "putname" functions (this way
it works ok).

Does it exist another way to call, for example,
"sys_open" from kernel space? Have I missed something?

thanks,

bye

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?