Re: [OT] Re: C++/Java/Linux developers needed at top NYC ibank

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 14:33:40 EST

BTW, I don't know what got into me, but this was a horribly asshole thing for me to say, and I hope everyone will accept my humble apologies.

Timothy Miller wrote:

Especially not ones as cookie-cutter/buzzword-filled/annoying as that one was. Seriously, if you want non-morons to want to work for you, you've got to write a more interesting job description, and please stop using words like "entrepreneurial" and "elite" when you know the job's going to suck.

This just reinforces what I always say about HR staff being out of touch with the people they hire.

[Now back to meaningful on-topic discussion]

David S. Miller wrote:

No job advertisements on this list please.
Thanks.