Re: [RFC] Patch for isolated scheduler domains

From: Paul Jackson
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 14:37:22 EST

You should double check my logic, but I think a couple of the cpumask
calculations can be tightened up, as follows.

Dimitri Sivanich <sivanich@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> + cpumask_t cpu_nonisolated;
> +
> + cpus_and(cpu_nonisolated, cpu_possible_map, isol_cpumask);
> + cpus_complement(cpu_nonisolated, cpu_nonisolated);
> + cpus_and(cpu_nonisolated, cpu_nonisolated, cpu_possible_map);

cpumask_t cpu_nonisolated;
cpus_andnot(cpu_nonisolated, cpu_possible_map, isol_cpumas);

> + cpumask_t tmp = node_to_cpumask(i);
> + cpumask_t nodemask;
> + ...
> + cpus_and(nodemask, tmp, cpu_nonisolated);

cpumask_t nodemask;
cpus_and(nodemask, node_to_cpumask(i), cpu_nonisolated);

--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability