Re: linux-2.4.20_mvl31 OOPS ip_route_input called within ip_rt_init

From: Deepak Saxena
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 13:45:56 EST

On Jul 22 2004, at 18:53, Cam was caught saying:
> Hi,
>
> I have an embedded ppc linux which sometimes can oops at boot time if it
> receives a packet during ip_rt_init. There is a printk in there in the
> middle of initialisation of rt_hash_table which can introduce a delay
> which makes the problem more likely to happen,

_Please_ do not send questions for vendor-supplied and supported kernels
to this list. If you have this kernel, you are probably a MVista
customer and you should go ask their support folks.

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - dsaxena at plexity dot net - http://www.plexity.net/

"Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment and
will die here like rotten cabbages." - Number 6