DriveReady SeekComplete Error...

From: Dhruv Matani
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 07:16:50 EST

Hi,
I've been getting this error for my brand new (2 months old) Samsung
HDD. The model Number is: SV0411N, and it is a 40GB disk. I'm using the
kernel version 2.4.20-8 provided by RedHat. When I used RH-7.2(before
upgrading to RH-9), the same HDD worked fine. Also, when I re-installed
RH-7.2, it worked fine?

Any suggestions?

Please cc me the reply, sine I'm not subscribed.
Thanks ;-)

--
-Dhruv Matani.
http://www.geocities.com/dhruvbird/

As a rule, man is a fool. When it's hot, he wants it cold.
When it's cold he wants it hot. He always wants what is not.
-Anon.