Re: USB Memory Stick Issues - (after Wyse Terminal (WinCE.NET))

From: freaky
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 03:41:24 EST

Hey there,

I promised to get back on this one. In the mean time I have been able to test
several USB stick in the wyse, and after that on my linux laptop with the flat
filesystem w/o partition. The data I copied from the Wyse to the stick was
perfectly readable on my laptop and vice versa. I haven't filled the entire disk
with data, but I think it is safe to assume this will work just as fine, but if
you don't let me know, I will check it out then when I have time. If any
problems occur I will get back to you on this one.

One more question, is the patch provided going into the next kernel release?

Thanks for the extremely fast help and keep up the good work :).

Kind regards,

Ferry van Steen

PS I'm still not on the list, I'm reading archives tho', but if you really need
me a CC would be nice.
PPS, I think this might fix some issues with sticks that were unusable on linux
as
well.