Re: Re: Need help in creating 8GB RAMDISK

From: Fawad Lateef
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 23:21:56 EST

> John Richard Moser <nigelenki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Fawad Lateef wrote:
>
> | Actually I need 7GB RAMDISK to use with my Caching
> | Drive Project. I have to use RAMDISK of 7GB or
> more
> | for the Caching purpose. The Architecture is like
> Disk
> | Caching Disk (DCD), but here I hav to use RAMDISK.
>
> What does this project do?

This Project is Actually as I mentioned earlier is a
Caching Project and this will be the part of SAN
(Storage Area Network) Device. So, I m following the
Architecture smililar to Disk Caching Disk, in which 1
Disk is used for caching of data for many larger
disks. But here in my case I m using RAMDISK other
than the caching disk.

Fawad Lateef